FMJ Ask the Experts submission due Friday, Jan 23, 2023
Wednesday, December 7th, 2022
FMCC members have been invited to share their knowledge through submissions of articles and specifically, Ask The Experts, in the FMJ. This is an opportunity for members to highlight their expertise to the broader FM community. The Ask the Experts topics generally follow the theme of FMJ for that specific publication. However, as the topics of FM are so broad and many, the FMJ does not have a themed issue for every topic. The FMCC community is welcome to submit an article on any topic at any time. For example, if you consult in the area of Business Continuity Planning, FMJ would welcome an article at any time. Or you may include sustainability in your Business Continuity Planning.
Ask the Experts requires between 300 – 500 words. This is less than a page so will not be time consuming. Please give consideration to a submission. These can be sent along with a short bio to Kathleen Lausman at firstname.lastname@example.org Please advise prior to the deadline that it is your intent to submit.
Articles due – Friday, January 23, 2023
Subject = Sustainability
• The future of sustainability [What’s the Impact of Sustainability on Existing Facility Assets?]
• Being a good steward in your community [What does this look like in Your Community?]
• FM’s leadership role in the global green movement [How do FM’s have Global Impact on Sustainability Efforts?]
• Benchmarking your facility’s green journey [How does your current Sustainability progress measure up?]
• Picking the green credential that’s right for your facility [What Green credential achieves results & how did you decide?]
• Choosing the right ways to reuse, recycle and upcycle [The ‘Right Way’ may involve building occupants. How do you engage them?]
• Cleaning Green [Describe your approach and how you measure success]
• Selling sustainability to the post pandemic C-Suite [Describe any impact the pandemic has had on FM strategy & operations]
• Doing more with less [FM has frequently been on the tail-end of budget planning. What’s your strategy?]
• Sustainability & the hybrid workspace [What impact is sustainability having on the hybrid work culture?]