FMJ Ask the Experts submission due Friday, July 1, 2022
Saturday, May 21st, 2022
FMCC members have been invited to share their knowledge through submissions of articles and specifically, Ask The Experts, in the FMJ. This is an opportunity for members to highlight their expertise to the broader FM community. The Ask the Experts topics generally follow the theme of FMJ for that specific publication. However, as the topics of FM are so broad and many, the FMJ does not have a themed issue for every topic. The FMCC community is welcome to submit an article on any topic at any time. For example, if you consult in the area of Business Continuity Planning, FMJ would welcome an article at anytime. Or you may include sustainability in your Business Continuity Planning.
Ask the Experts requires between 300 – 500 words. This is less than a page so will not be time consuming. Please give consideration to a submission. These can be sent along with a short bio to email@example.com Please advise prior to the deadline that it is your intent to submit.
Articles due – Friday, July 1, 2022
Subject = FM & People
• Growing the FM industry
• Benchmarking your career
• What’s next in FM credentialing/education?
• Diversity in the industry: How FM can set the example for others to follow
• Harnessing facility information from your most experienced staff members
• What can NextGen FM expect in their career?
• Developing public awareness of FM
• Communication matters • Can FM build on the momentum it gained during the pandemic?
• FM’s influence on CSR
• The changing face of FM
• Hybrid workplaces – the next reinvention
• The job board
• Trends that are changing the FM profession
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.