FMCC President’s Blog – Jan/Feb 2021
Sunday, January 31st, 2021
I am pleased to introduce myself as the new President of the FMCC. I am honored to take on this role and work with the rest of the Board and the membership in meeting our mission and goals. The mission of the FMCC is:
To serve as a global Facility Management consultants’ resource and representative for Knowledge Sharing, Networking, and Business Opportunities in support of our impact upon the built environment, and value to our clients.
Towards that end, here are some of the initiatives your FMCC Board is currently working on:
· Increasing membership and membership engagement
· Remaining financially sound
· Maintaining and further developing the FMCC App
· Global outreach and support for the various regions
· Timely and relevant events for our members
· Communicating to the members through newsletters, our website, and the use of other media
· Refocusing our scholarship award program for 2021
We are a result driven Board and will monitor our progress and success throughout the year. My hope is that as a member, you see the impact your FMCC Board is making in improving your business, your knowledge, and the support of your colleagues.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the work we are doing at the FMCC by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dale Schuss FMP, SFP, RPA