Convention, Sports & Entertainment Facilities Conference
Date(s) - 05/16/2019 - 05/17/2019
Come May 16-17 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego for Two Days of Project Delivery Discussions and Networking Opportunities with Local and State Public Agencies and Senior Industry Leaders Focused on Sports, Convention, Headquarters Hotel and Entertainment Venue Infrastructure.
At this year’s conference you will find senior government officials and developers responsible for the design and build of their facilities, considering a procurement, and interested in understanding how different delivery models can best address their project needs.
Also attending are facility management professionals, construction leaders, designers, architects, project managers, service and technology providers, design-build professionals, and administrators representing local facilities.
Many attending the conference are operators and project owners interested better understanding project delivery options and exploring partnerships, including:
- Senior Representative from State and Local Governments
- Capital Providers
- Facility Owners and Operators
- Construction Professionals
- Facility Designers
- Design-Build Advisers
- Infrastructure Technology Representatives
- Sports Leagues & Camps Franchises
- Public Agency Leaders (Convention and Visitor’s Bureaus | Economic Development Agencies)