Enter your profile in Engage
Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
As an FMCC member, you have an opportunity to help others find you and information about you through IFMA’s collaboration platform, Engage.
Adding your profile can include: Your photo, contact information including your email, phone number, and social media links. You can also include your ‘areas of expertise’. IFMA members can search for consultants by area of expertise, making it easier for them to find you if they need the consulting services you offer. To create your profile or add to it:
- Login to Engage using the same credentials you use to access the members-only pages of ifma.org. https://engage.ifma.org/home
- Click the drop down arrow at the top right hand corner of the page to access your profile.
- Add your photo and any contact information
- To add your “areas of expertise”, on your profile page, find the “FM Consultants Council Member specializing in:” at the bottom left.
- Click the add button to check off all areas that apply and hit save.
Any questions or need assistance? You can reach me at email@example.com