Benchmarking report for the Middle East region
Monday, September 20th, 2021
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is pleased to develop the first ever facility operations and maintenance benchmarking report for the Middle East region. This survey covers janitorial, maintenance, and sustainability practices.
All survey participants receive:
- The final report for FREE
- The latest data on facility operations cost by facility use, sector, and location.
- Latest maintenance and janitorial staffing size benchmarks (FTEs)
- Data to make the case for better workspace utilization
- The information to compare total facility costs (maintenance, janitorial, utilities and sustainability) with peers
Please share the link if you know of a facility manager that could benefit from involvement in the survey. https://bit.ly/MiddleEastOM
This survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete and closes on 8 October 2021.
You are able to save your progress and complete the survey in multiple sessions.
Please contact Nick Rocha at Nickalos.email@example.com or +1.281.974-5665, if you have any questions.
Nickalos A. Rocha, MPA, Director of Research
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.